You can login to CentreCharge via the Microsoft Remote Desktop Connection by doing the following:
1. Go to the Start Menu, search for "Remote Desktop Connection" and select the Remote Desktop Connection
2. Click on Show Options
3. Enter the Computer as "usapp.hubcreate.com"
4. In the Username field, enter rjmetis\yourusername
5. Click on the Local Resources tab to map your drives:
6. Click on More and then tick the box next to drives:
7. Click back on the General tab and click on Save As...
8. Select Desktop and name the connection CenterCharge then click Save:
9. There should now be a CentreCharge icon on your desktop similar to the one shown below. To connect please double-click on this icon then proceed to login as normal