In Operate, Legal Entities are called Organizations.
To start creating a new one, go to the Operate Settings > General > Organizations > Organizations.
NOTE: Any changes to this area will affect your invoice, Licence Agreement and other document templates.
To get started, go to the Operate Settings > Organizations > Organizations.
Add the basic information, such as contact details or company identification information. The following details should be entered:
- Name – The name of the legal entity.
- Address, Town, County, Postcode – The registered address of your legal entity.
- Company No. – The companies registered number. This is shown on the invoices.
- VAT No or Tax Reference. – The company's VAT No or Tax reference. This is shown on your invoices.
- Bank Name, Acct No. Sort Code, Swift code and IBAN – Your companies bank details. These will appear on the standard invoice templates.
- DD Originator- This is set to merge on your Direct Debit form.
- Disable the creation of invoices on or before this date - Prevents invoices being dated before the date set.
- Please Disregard Legal Entity Code & Export File Tag
Add Bank Details - This includes relevant information related to the bank that your organization uses for transactions and ACH.
IMPORTANT: Unless you have separate bank accounts for each building you should enter your banking information as this will appear on your invoice templates.
Upload a Logo, by clicking Upload Image.
Browse your computer for the desired image, then use the handles around the image to crop it f necessary. Click Crop & Save to complete adding your logo.
Add Virtual Terminal information if you are processing payments online, either by credit card or ACH.
Click Save to complete your setup.