The following figure displays the hardware features on the Polycom Trio 8800. The table lists each numbered feature shown in this figure.
To set up this handset, first the handset needs to be accessible to us remotely. To do this please follow the steps below:
- Connect the handset to a port as you would do with a regular handset
- Once the handset has booted up, select 'Settings'
- Select 'Advanced'
- Enter Password = 456 then select Done
- Select 'Administration Settings'
- Select 'Web Server Configuration' (scroll down to the bottom of the options)
- Web Configuration Mode - HTTPS Only
- Press the Back Arrow (Top of screen)
- Three Options Appear (Exit W/O Saving, Save Config, Resume Setup)
- Select 'Save Config'
- The Phone will restart
Once this has been completed, complete steps 1-6 to double check that Web Server Configuration is enabled. If this is enabled, please raise a case to essensys with a request to configure the handset. Please include the following details:
MAC Address of handset
Telephone Number to be assigned to the handset
Switchport the handset is connected to