If you have forgotten your Operate Password, there is a simple way to recover it.
- Go to operate.essensys.tech / operate.us.essensys.tech
- Click 'Forgot Password?' underneath the login area.
- Enter your Username and click 'Next'.
- Operate will now send an email to your registered address.
- Go to your email inbox and find a message coming from firstname.lastname@example.org, with the subject "Forgot Password".
- In this message, you will find a 'Reset Password' button. Click it to go to the reset page.
- You will now be taken to a page here you can enter and confirm your new password. Your new password should contain at least 8 characters and should not be all letters or numbers - there should be at least one letter or one number.
- Save your new password.
- Go back to operate.essensys.tech / operate.us.essensys.tech and log in using your new password.