Users will have access to different parts of Connect depending on their role. Users within a site can have a role of either User, or Admin. For more information on roles and how to assign them, please click here.
- See all users within their Client
- Add new users
- Edit other Users (but not Admins)
- See and configure telephone and Wi-Fi services
- See details related to themselves, such as their own phone numbers and Wi-Fi (if applicable).
The table below gives a list of further actions and areas of Connect that different roles have access to.
* For users to view and edit user features in telephone manager, Admins must associate an extension to the user (click here to see how to do this)
** In order for users to view Bandwidth usage, the account must be a residential customer with an Internet service - if you need to add an Internet Service please speak to your centre manager