- Do you want to assign members to the plan? If so you will choose a Membership Type plan.
- Do you want to give customers the ability to purchase multiple and different packages in a single purchase? This requires a Membership Type Plan.
- Make sure you have the correct products set up. You will need a Time Based Plan product to be able to assign members. If you want to apply a setup fee and deposit, make sure you have the items created.
- Make sure your products are available at the locations that you will be offering the Plans and Packages at.
- Consider Pricing Schedules, do you want to have only monthly pricing or offer advantageous rates for longer agreement periods.
- Will you offer a discounted Pricing Schedule for existing clients?
- Think about the products you are going to offer and plan how to group your Packages into Plans (one Plan can have up to 4 Packages)
- Make sure you have a Payment Gateway set up.
Click here for the difference between Online Plans and Online Packages.