You can insert tables into email templates, but first you must have created the table that you want to use in a Word document.
You can then copy and paste the table from the Word document into a new email template in Operate.
Click here for help on copying and pasting from a Word document.
If you have cells in a spreadsheet that you want to use as a table in an Email Template, you will first need to copy the cells from the spreadsheet into Word and then follow the steps for copying a Word document.
Once you have pasted the table in, there is a limited ability to edit the table:
- You can change the text content of the cells
- You can make the columns wider by typing a longer word
- You can change the row height by adding or deleting text in the cells
You will not be able to:
- Resize the columns and rows by grabbing the borders
- Change the colour of the borders