Adding Terms and Conditions to your Licence Agreements allows you to stipulate the needed provisions that go with your agreement. You can easily add Terms, right inside your Licence Templates.
You can use the following steps to add Terms and Conditions to all of your Licences, to a part of them or to individual ones. When adding the Terms, name your template in such a way so that you know what type of Licences to use it for in the future. For example, you might want to add separate sets of Terms for clients who use additional services - e.g.: car parking - and clients who don’t. In such a case, you might want to set up terms for each type of customer and create separate templates.
- To add terms to your Licences, start by going to Settings, in the main navigation menu.
- Select Templates > Licence Templates.
- Create a new template or Edit an existing one, using the pencil icon next to the template.
- On the template preview screen, scroll down to the bottom of the template, where you will find a Terms and Conditions section. Here is where you can paste the text of your terms and conditions.
- Save your template when you are ready.