Do you want to adjust the out of office hours for the main numbers at your site? You can do this with the Site Schedule function. When your site needs to close for bank/public holidays or want to close early for a specific day, you can create a once off out of office hours event that will allow all main numbers are your site to be diverted to the out of hours option.
Where To Find Site Schedule?
Navigate to Settings > Site Schedule
How To Create An Out Of Office Hours Event ?
To create an out of office hours event simple click "Add" and you will be presented with the event creation screen allowing you to enter:
• Out Of Office Hours Event Name: name of the event you want to create
• Start Date: Date of when the out of office hours event to start
• Start Time: Time of when out of office hours event to start, using 12 HR time format with AM & PM.
• End Date: Date of when the out of office hours event to ends
• End Time: Time of when out of office hours event to ends, using 12 HR time format with AM & PM.
• All Day Event: Starts the event dates at 12:00 AM on the start date selected and ends at 11:59 PM on the end date selected.
Click "Save" to create the event in the site you have selected.
Can I Create An Out Of Office Hours Event For All My Sites?
If you are a T2 Super Admin user, you will be able to see the "Save for all sites" button after clicking the Add button. By clicking "Save for all sites" will create the event individually at all your sites.
It is important to note that you can only create events for all your sites but not be able to "Edit" or "Delete" the event that was created for all sites. Once created if you need to edit or delete events this will need to be done individually at all your sites.
Where do I find out where my main number is being diverted to?
Navigate To Clients > "Select Client" > Telephone Manager > Main Number Setup, and view the selected option for "Answer out of business hours" selected
What numbers are affected by this schedule?
Once the event is created this will be applicable to all clients at your site that have a main number active.