Brokers are organizations you work with in order to receive new leads.
You can add a broker account into Operate by going to Member > Accounts.
Click New - or Get Started if this is your first record. Select Broker on the Account Type screen. You can customize your account types by creating your own record types under Settings > General > Customize > Accounts > Record Types.
Next, add your broker information:
- Select the Owner of this broker account - the person who is primarily responsible for the relationship with this broker.
- Add the Account Name
- Enter your broker’s Email
- Enter the Telephone number
- Add their Website
- Select the Agent Type - The default values are Commercial Agent or Web Broker. You can add your own agent types by clicking the “+” sign next to the dropdown.
- Enter the broker’s full address in the fields on the right: Address, Town/City, County/State, Postcode/Zip and Country.
Save your changes when you are ready.