The types of licences that you can create within Operate are:
- Office Space Rentals - These are typically long-term licences, which occur when the customer wants to establish their offices within your building.
- Meeting Room Rentals - These are short term rental licences which can involve a one time rental or a meeting package which can come with the meeting space and related services.
- Time Based Licenses - These licenses are mostly used for situations when you rent coworking space and want to allow each customer to have access to your space for a certain amount of time per day.
- Virtual Services - this is a type of licence that you can use for virtual clients, who do not need to rent actual space, but only need an address and a phone number and/or other similar services.
- Other Services - Your customers might require other types of services besides physical space or a virtual address. You can create licences for any other service you provide.
Your licences might also be classified by the type of customer they have been created for: