The Movement History in Operate allows you to view a list of all licences and licence transfers, as a consolidated, comprehensive list. You can find it under Member > Movement History.
The list comes with the following information:
- Location - The building where the movement has taken place.
- Account - The customer who has made the move.
- Movement Type - This is the movement you select when activating the licence.
- Check In/Out - This tells you whether the move involves a customer checkin or checkout.
- Product - The Product that constitutes the object of the move.
- Workstations - The number of workstations involved in the move.
- Office Size - The size of the office involved in the move.
- Rental Amount - The rental amount corresponding to the product involved in the move.
- Sales Person - The person who has made the sale.
- Term - The term of the licence.
- Termination Reason - The reason why the licence has been terminated (if it is the case).
- Start Date - The start date of the licence.
- End Date - The end date of the licence.
- Office - This lists whether the product is an office or not.
- Created By - The user who has created the licence.
- Creation Date - The date when the licence has been created.