The steps below apply for Meetings/Events or Virtual/Membership opportunities that you create by accessing: Sales > Opportunities > New > Opportunity.
Add Basic /information
- Select the Owner of the opportunity - the person responsible for managing the relationship with the potential customer.
- Add an Opportunity Name
- Select the Location
- Select the Account Name associated to this opportunity
- Select the Client Type that this opportunity might generate.
- Choose an Opportunity Type. This covers whether the customer is new, whether it is an upgrade or a downgrade for an already existing customer who wants to make changes to their current space.
- Choose a Lead Source - Simply select the source from the drop down list.
- Select the Stage of this opportunity:
- Checked In - The opportunity has turned into a customer and they have already checked in at your location.
- Lost - The opportunity has been lost.
- New Opportunity.
- Tour Arranged - There is a tour already scheduled for the opportunity.
- Toured - The prospect has already toured your location.
- Under Offer - The prospect has received an offer from your organization and is awaiting feedback from the prospect.
- Set the Lost Reason, if the opportunity Stage is Lost.
- Enter the Enquiry Date.
Set the Deal Metrics
- Set the Contract Type - A commercial lease or a licence.
- Enter the Contract Term in months.
- Add the Start Date.
- Set the Term Days
- Set the Amount for which the deal has been closed.
- Add a Close Date if you have closed a deal with this opportunity.
Save your opportunity when you are happy with it.