If you see the screen below when accessing Operate, then your browser is not supported and we would recommend to upgrade to one of the browsers below.
Please note that you can use Operate with Internet Eplorer; however, essensys no longer provides support for issues that are specific to this browser.
For best results we recommend that you use chrome as your internet browser when using Operate, its easy to set this as your default browser, just follow the steps here -
how to make chrome your default browser
Clearing your cache
From time to time updates are made or cached website data becomes corrupt, this often stops the site from functioning correctly, a good first troubleshooting step is to clear the caches and cookies.
Below is a list of al browsers we support, as well as instructions on how to clear their cache:
- Open Chrome.
- On the browser toolbar, click More (3 dots top right)
- Select More tools, and then click Clear browsing data.
- In the "Clear browsing data" box, click the checkboxes for Cookies and other site and plug-in data and Cached images and files, clear all the other checkboxes.
- Use the menu at the top to select the amount of data that you want to delete. Choose beginning of time to delete everything.
- Click Clear browsing data.
- Open Firefox.
- On your browser toolbar, click Menu button (3 horizontal lines top right) and select options.
- Select the advanced panel, then select the network.
- In the cached web content section click clear now.
- Open Safari.
- Open the safari menu top left and click preferences...
- Select the Privacy tab.
- Click on Remove all website data...
- Click Remove Now.
- Open Edge.
- On the browser toolbar, click Menu button (3 horizontal lines top right) and select the clock icon.
- Click Clear all history.
- leave only Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files checked.
- Click Clear.
- You will see a message All clear!
- Open Opera;
- Click the red O and then click Settings.
- Open the Privacy & Security tab and click Clear browsing data.
- In the dropdown, select the beginning of time, then click Clear browsing data.