In Operate you have the ability to "end date" an account (see termination process here). Please note that we do not recommend adding an end date to an account until the account has terminated, or if you wish to do any of the following actions listed below to the account - as adding the end date (even a future date) will impact billing and portal access.
Adding an end date will allow you to complete the following -
- Cease account billing
- any accounts with an end date cannot be billed
- Stop an account from showing upon booking calendar or point of sale to add charges to
- any accounts with an end cannot incur charges
- Revokes any contacts associated to the accounts portal access
- contacts associated to an accoint with an end date will not be able to log in to the portal, and therefore will not be able to book meeting rooms etc.
- allows you to report on the average lifecycle of an account by calculating the duration between account start and end dates
The account end date should not be used to terminate licences - please follow the termination process outlined in this article