Operate comes with a number of preconfigured workflows available for you to use right away. Please see the list of available workflows below – and enable the ones relevant to your organization’s processes.
All Workflows are set to Inactive by default. To enable a pre-configured workflow type workflow into the global search or go to Settings > Workflows and find the workflow under the relevant folder. In the list view – click the green edit pencil and scroll to the bottom of the page to check the enable workflow box.
When activating a workflow, be sure to view the Actions to update any email addresses and templates to your preferred options.
The Preconfigured Workflows are grouped into Folders.
- Tour Reminder - If the confirmation box is checked on a Tour, an email with an iCal attachment is sent to the Contact
- Notify Broker of Accepted Lead - When a Lead status is updated to Converted/Accepted, an email is sent to the Broker
- Notify Broker Lead Rejected - When a Lead status is updated to Rejected/Dead, an email is sent to the Broker
- Notify Broker Lead overturned - When a Broker status is updated to Overturned, an email is sent to the Broker. Different emails are sent depending on whether the deal was successful or unsuccessful.
- Lead - set initial task for lead owner - Upon creation of a new Lead, a follow up task is created and assigned to the Record owner
- Lead Source field update - Website - When a Lead is created via the Web to Lead form, the Lead Source is updated to 'Website'
- Lead Field Update - neglected lead checkbox - If a new Lead has been converted and the Record has been untouched for 45 days, a new checkbox is added and checked on their Record
- Lead Email Notification - neglected lead - If the 'neglected lead' checkbox in the workflow above has been checked, an email is sent to a nominated email address
- Stage Field Update - Tour Arranged - When a Tour is arranged, automatically update the Opportunity stage to 'Tour Arranged'
- Stage Field Update - Toured - When a Tour status is set to 'Completed', the Opportunity stage is automatically updated to 'Toured'.
- Stage Field Update - Under Offer - When a Licence is updated as 'Issued', the Opportunity stage is automatically updated to 'Under Offer'
- Stage Field Update - Checked In - When a Licence is updated as 'Activated', the Opportunity stage is automatically updated to 'Checked In'
- Email notification of Licence end date - When the end date of an active Licence is within 30 days, an email notification is sent to a specified email address.