In order for Operate to save a Licence record, the following fields have to be populated:
- Location - This tells Operate where the customer will be based.
- Account - This determines the customer with whom you are signing the Licence agreement.
- Contact - The person with whom you are primarily communicating regarding the Licence, from the customer's organization.
- Client Type - This determines the client type classification within Operate, which is necessary in order to ensure your billing, workflows, etc are working correctly.
- Description - This is your Licence title.
- Licence - Here is where you can select the document template to use for the agreement. The Licence will not save unless this is set.
- Email - Under the Address Details section, please ensure that the Email address is valid and does not contain any space or any of the following characters: ! " $ £ % * ( )
Please also check the associated customer's Account record and ensure that the Email address field does not contain a space or one of the following characters: ! " $ £ % * ( )