A webhook is an easy way for you to retrieve real time data from Operate within another application.
To create a webhook:
- Go to Operate's Settings, then to Developer.
- Select Webhooks.
- Click New.
- Next, choose the Operate Module that you would like to access using the webhook. This is where the data will be pushed from.
- Select an Event which should trigger your webhook: This is either a record creation, update or deletion.
- Enter the Notify URL, which is where Operate will send the information via the webhook. This URL should be retrieved from the app that you want to send the data to.
- Save the webhook when you are ready.