In order for us to automatically build and publish your customised Mobile App, you will need to set up an iOS account and API key in the Apple App Store. The detailed steps below talk you through the process you need to follow to set up your iOS account successfully.
- First go to: https://developer.apple.com/programs/enroll/ and click Start Your Enrollment. Sign in using your Apple ID (or create an Apple ID if you do not have one yet).
- Go over the Apple Developer Agreement, check the box confirming that you have read it and click on Submit.
- Confirm that all your information is correct (email, name, location), then choose an entity. Please ensure you create a Company/Organization Apple Developer account.
- Fill in all the contact details for your Developer Account.
- Read the Apple Developer Program License Agreement, check the box confirming you have read the agreement and click Continue.
- Confirm that all the previously entered information is correct en click continue.
- Click Purchase to enroll and pay for your yearly iOS Developer Account. Don't forget to check the Automatic Renewal box to ensure your membership is automatically renewed.
- Sign in with your Apple ID and fill in your billing information. Then click continue to complete the setup of your iOS Developer Account.
- Fill in any remaining information on the following pages. Within 24 hours you will receive a confirmation email from Apple letting you know the setup of your iOS Developer Account was successful.
- Once your iOS Developer Account is fully setup, got to https://appstoreconnect.apple.com/ and login with the same Apple ID.
- Go to the Users and Access section and click the + icon top left to invite a new user.
- Enter First Name “app”, Last Name “builder”, email firstname.lastname@example.org, tick the Admin Role checkbox, tick the Access to Certificates, Identifiers & Profiles checkbox and then click the Invite button.
- Now switch to the Keys tab at the top of the screen and click the Request Access button.
- Once you are granted access click the + icon top left to create a new Key.
- Enter Operate App Builder as the name, select Admin as as the Access level and then click Generate.
- You may then download the API key using the Download API Key link (which may only be downloaded once) and you may then send this file to your Customer Success contact.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding the above process, please speak to your Customer Success Manager.