Your workspace business is unique - with its own vision, approach and peculiarities. At the same time, a personalized experience is many times the key to successful client interactions. Thus, understanding the current challenges faced by the workspace industry today, Operate has been built with a high degree of customization in mind.
In this article, we will cover the many aspects that you can customize within Operate, to help you incorporate your vision and your desired customer experience.
There are a few general elements that are customizable throughout most areas: fields, page layouts, views, record types, templates for different documents or messages, products, reports, automated processes, users and access.
Below is a detailed breakdown of customization options, within different modules of Operate:
Accounts and Contacts
- Customize aspects related to your client accounts so that you can store and manage data that is specific to your business.
- Manage your standard fields. change labels and add your own custom fields.
- Create different page layouts to display selected data.
- Create and maintain record types for your organization.
Add custom templates for all booking related documents.
- Reservation confirmation and cancellation form templates
- Reservation function sheet templates
- Reservation provisional templates
- Configure and customize your preferred communication methods and add templates for email and SMS messages:
- Customize and create document templates.
- Set up 2-way email.
Locations, Products and Inventory Items
- Operate allows you to add custom location information. To add a new location into your system, please contact our support team for assistance.
- You can manage your standard fields by changing the labels and adding your own custom fields.
- Create different page layouts
- Create and maintain record types for your locations.
Charges and Billing
While Operate comes with a predefined configuration for financial processes, to help you get started, you can customize many elements that are specific to your business.
- Customize your accounts receivable payment types and statement templates.
- Create custom credit note templates.
- Customize payment receipt templates.
- Create custom invoice and proforma templates.
- Create custom till receipt templates.
- Manage your account exchange rates and currencies..
- Customize invoice numbers and GL codes.
- Manage your Taxes.
- There is an extensive list of reports available for you to run right away; however you can also create your own, using virtually any data you have stored within your account. You can choose what you would like to look into (for example leads or occupancy); select a custom date range, select your desired location or account; and also use advanced filters, such as field names, operations and values.
Opportunities, Leads and Sales
Operate helps automate and customize your opportunities, lead generation and sales process through a wide range of features:
- Customize automated lead assignments and auto responses.
- Manage your standard fields. change the labels and add your own custom fields.
- Create different page layouts.
- Create and maintain record types.
- Arrange Sales Dashboard data sets.
Users and Security Groups
- Add new users to the platform and thoroughly customize security groups, access to modules and specific permissions for every member of your team.
Workflows are automated rules that act according to your own preferences.
- You can customize existing workflows and create your own; to manage new leads, customer onboarding, online plans, opportunities, quotes, tours and more.
- All Operate modules are available within the workflow setup.
- Manage your client types, according to your business model; as well as customize Organizations within your company,
- This is your own social network, which helps you create a community around your workspace.