What essensys Operate Triggers and Actions are Supported?
- New Account - Triggers when a new account is created.
- New Contact - Triggers when a new contact is created.
- Updated Contact - Triggers when a contact is updated.
- Deleted Contact - Triggers when a contact is deleted.
- New Lead - Triggers when new lead is created.
- Updated Lead - Triggers when a new lead is updated.
- New Calendar Event - Triggers when a new calendar event is created.
- Deleted Calendar Event - Triggers when a Calendar Event is deleted.
- New Charge Sheet - Triggers when a new charge sheet is created.
- Update Charge Sheet - Triggers when a new charge sheet is updated.
- Delete Charge Sheet - Triggers when a new charge sheet is deleted.
- Create Account - Creates a new account.
- Create Lead - Creates a new lead.
- Create Contact - Creates a new contact.
- Create Tour - Creates a new Tour.
- Create Opportunity - Creates a new opportunity.
- Create Product - Creates a new product.
- Create Charge Sheet - Creates a new charge sheet.
- Update Charge Sheet - Updates a charge sheet
How to Get Started with essensys (Operate) on Zapier?
To get started integrating Zapier with the essensys Platform, you need to connect the two systems first.
Connecting Zapier to the essensys Platform
Once you have signed up for Zapier, you will need to search for essensys (Operate).
You do not need to go through any other configuration to make essensys (Operate) work with Zapier. The triggers and fields supported by essensys (Operate) are registered with Zapier and will be available when you create your zaps.
For any apps you want to integrate with essensys (Operate), those apps will need to have the necessary triggers and fields registered with Zapier. You will be able to see what fields and triggers are registered when you add their app to your zap.
You may want to add a Filter to your triggers. This will allow you to add more conditions around what events will trigger your zap.
Creating Your First Zap
When creating a zap, there is one essential aspect to keep in mind – that you will always need:
- A trigger app - This is the source app, which will determine the rule that triggers your zap. This rule is called a "trigger" in Zapier and your zap will only run if this trigger occurs. For example, a trigger app can be essensys (Operate) and the rule that makes your zap run can be a new lead created into essensys (Operate) (which we will look into within this article).
- An Action App - This is the app where your desired action should take place if the trigger occurs. This can be, for example, a message sent to a Slack channel (which we will be discussing in this guide).
essensys (Operate) can be both the trigger and the action app. Below we will show you how to create your first zap using essensys (Operate) as a trigger app.
Step 1 - Select a Trigger
As soon as you have added essensys (Operate) to your Zapier, you will need to select a trigger.
Step 2 - Connect Your essensys Account
In order for your zap to work, you need to log into your essensys account. Please click Connect a New Account.
Next, log in with your essensys (Operate) credentials.
You will then be able to select this account every time you create a zap. Click Save + Continue when you are ready.
Step 3 - Test Your essensys Trigger
Next, perform the task that represents your trigger on essensys (Operate). For example, if your trigger is "Lead Created", then you will need to create a lead in essensys (Operate) in order to test the trigger.
Note: This step will differ depending on the trigger you select for essensys (Operate). For example, if you were to select 'Calendar Created' then you would need to create a test booking instead of sending a lead.
Click Connect & Continue when you are ready. You have the possibility to skip the test and continue; however we recommend testing, to make sure your zap runs smoothly. As soon as your test is completed, you will see a screen that shows whether it has been successful or not. You will have the possibility to retest, no matter the result of the initial one. If it fails, Zapier will show you why. Correcting the reported issues should allow the test to go through.
Step 4 - Choose an Action App
Zapier will now ask you to also select an action app, the same way you've selected the trigger app. We will be using Slack as an example.
Step 5 - Select an Action
This step determines what action the zap will take when your trigger occurs.
Step 6 - Connect Your Action App Account
Now select an action app account or connect to one if you haven't done so already. If you will connect to a new account, you will be asked to log in. For example, if you are integrating essensys (Operate) to Slack, you will need to log into Slack. Once your account is selected, click Continue to proceed.
Step 7 - Set up Your Action
Here is where you can configure different options for your action. This step will involve different configurations, depending on your selected action app.
Click Continue when you are ready to move forward.
Step 8 - Test Your Action App
Zapier will now perform a test action using the app you have selected.
We recommend to click Create and Continue in order to make sure that your action will work. As for the initial trigger action testing, Zapier will show whether the test has been successful. If it fails, Zapier will show you why. Correcting the reported issues should allow the test to go through.
Step 9 - Turn Your Zap On
Name your Zap and flip the switch to turn it on. You can then view it on your Dashboard or make a new zap.
Popular Things to do with essensys (Operate)
- Add Campaign Monitor subscribers when essensys leads are created
- Add or update MailChimp subscriber lists when essensys leads are created
- Create essensys account when SalesForce account is created
- Create new essensys lead when Evenbrite attendee registers
- Create new essensys lead when HubSpot contact is created
- Create new essensys lead when Office 365 contact is added
- Create new essensys opportunity when HubSpot deal is added
- Create or update a HubSpot contact when essensys lead is created
- Send Slack channel message when essensys calendar event is created
- Send Slack channel message when essensys calendar event is updated
- Send Slack channel message when essensys lead is created
Common Problems with essensys (Operate) on Zapier
- None yet!