What is an Opportunity?
When a lead is qualified, it becomes an opportunity. This essentially means that you have gained a prospect, and there is an opportunity for that prospect to become a customer.
Opportunities are found under Sales > Opportunities. They are created manually after the corresponding lead is qualified by your organization.
The Opportunity Management Process within Operate - Best Practices
The opportunity management process within Operate occurs in the following approximate order:
Step 1 - Create or Update your Opportunity
You can also create a new opportunity directly from the dedicated section or by converting a lead. It is recommended to check the opportunity record within Operate and update it according to any change that might occur.
Step 2 - Nurture Your Prospect
Operate allows you to track the communication, create tasks or book tours for your opportunity, to facilitate cooperation and increase your chances of gaining a new customer.
- Log calls/emails/meetings/SMS messages.
- Send emails to your prospect.
- Add a New Task Related to the opportunity
- Book a Tour for the prospect
- Quickly Access your Calendar from the Opportunity Screen for easier meeting room bookings.
- When the prospect turns into your customer, create a new Licence for the prospect, directly from the opportunity screen.
You can also overturn the opportunity or mark it as lost.