The Accounts module is where Operate stores all of your prospect, customer and broker information.
You can manage your accounts under Member > Accounts. The module can also be customized under Settings > General > Customize > Accounts. You can search for an account through the global search box next to the Operate logo, just as you would any other record, but you can also use the in-section search filter. Read more about searching for records.
Types of Accounts
There are three default types of accounts within Operate:
- Prospect - This type of account is used for prospective customers. Prospect will not be able to book meeting rooms or add services.
- Customer - A Customer Account is typically created for an individual or organization that purchases any product or service from you, this could be a long term tenant, someone who books meeting rooms, an event attendant, etc.
- Broker - Used for broker accounts.
You can create more types of accounts by customizing the module and adding new record types. Read more on customizing record types.
Account Module Features
The Accounts module comes with a wide variety of features that allow you to efficiently manage your accounts.
- Creating Accounts - Customers, Brokers, Prospects and Custom Accounts.
- Updating Accounts.
- Merging Accounts.
- Viewing Historical Account Information
- Adding a Task Related to an Account.
- Booking a Tour for an Account.
- Logging a Call for an Account.
- Sending an Email to an Account.
- Accessing the Calendar from within an Account, to facilitate bookings.
- Using Account Codes to match records from external applications.
- Adding Meeting Credits to an Account
- Adding Notes and Attachments to an Account
- Adding Standard Discounts
Available Account Information
This table lists the information that can be associated to an account within Operate. This information is accessible by looking for the desired account using the global search or by going to Member > Accounts and selecting the desired member account.