You can add inventory items that are allocated to a contact pertaining to a certain account, by adding the record against the account.
First, find the account record in Operate using the global search box next to the Operate logo or by going to Member > Accounts; where you can find it in the list and select it. Do not edit the record, simply click to select it.
Scroll down to the Contact Inventory Items section and click New.
Add your record information:
- Add the Date of the record.
- Check the Account - this will be set by default to the account that you have previously selected.
- Select the Contact for which you are adding the inventory item.
- Choose the Inventory Item that you want to allocate.
- Select a Transaction Type - This transaction refers to the actual inventory item you are adding and can be: Ordered, Received, Shipped, Allocated, Returned.
- Set the Quantity.
- Select an Install Date.
- Add Notes as needed.
Your record will now be displayed in the corresponding section of the account. You can edit the record using the pencil icon next to it; or delete it using the Delete button at the top.
To quickly update a field on one or more records, check the box corresponding to your desired meeting credit records, then use the Update button at the top of the section to update the field.