The new Report Writer provides an advanced reporting experience, so you can take full advantage of your data.
There are now more possibilities for you to retrieve your data, as several types of reports:
- Tabular: the simplest and fastest way to list your data.
- Summary: a report type that allows you to list your data with subtotals and other summary information.
- Matrix reports let you create a grid against both horizontal and vertical criteria.
- Charts allow you to display your data in a graphical view.
All of these reports come with a variety of features:
- All reports are available in an improved editor and allow staff who might not require full reporting access to still view and filter the data they might need.
- You can attach charts to the other, text based, report types.
- Calculated fields allow you to create your own formulas.
- Reports can be scheduled and configured to be sent in different formats to email, AWS or Microsoft Azure.
- Export options include a printable view, .pdf, .csv or excel.
- You can also email reports directly to anyone within or outside of your organization, using the built-in email editor.
- A report JSON file can be downloaded to include in your APIs as well.